We would like to invite you to assemble your crew for a day to skate, film, edit, and create in and around the streets/skateparks of the Denver Metro Area for this free event. We are very proud to be launching our first crew edit skate battle on Go Skate Day to win a $500 cash prize along with being featured on the So-Gnar.com Homepage!
- The contest will be based on a group effort consisting of one camera man capturing the action of three to five skaters.
- There will be open skate from 8:00a.m. till dusk.
- Everyone has the option to meet at the Denver Skatepark from 12:00-1:00p.m. as well as the Arvada skatepark from 4:00-5:00p.m. *It is not required to meet at these parks, but it is highly encouraged.
- All footage must be completed and flipped into an edit by 8:00p.m.
- All edits will then premier on the big screen inside Wahoos at 225 East 20th St., Denver, CO at 9:00p.m.
- There will be a panel of judges that will decided the winner through a stated list of criteria.